My life as Chris


My name is Christian Guillen from México,  but living in Warsaw for the past 5 years. Im a psychologist with a Master degree in Psychological research. I have a few years experiences in the field of teaching different subjects, including English and Spanish a foreign language, besides as a therapist, from toddles to elders. My experience in research is developing programs related with comprehensive care in college students, designing psychometric tests and mix methods. At the moment, I would like to study something related with Socio Emotional Skills in young learners and how is related in the acquisition of another language.

For the past 3 years I've been working in Poland as a full time English-Spanish teacher in preschool and primary School, besides I have private consulting, I like to keep myself busy but at the same time I am a very friendly person, I like going out, I love dancing and listening to music. My favorite company is my cat Harry, I brought him from México. I work hard to afford concerts and traveling. My happy place in the world is Thailand. I love watching tv shows from Thailand, Korea, China and Taiwan even though I can't understand any of those languages, currently im studying Korean but there is a long way to go.

Well I don't know what else, if you want to get to know me better just ask. You can text me ig christguilln.

Thanks for reading 

micdrop🎤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And this is how I see! Kaseta_Young_Learners - Lesson 0 grade

And this is how I see! Lekcja języka angielskiego - Dąbrówka