And this is how I see! MSP 6 Knurów-język angielski w zerówce HD

Highlighting the positive aspects of the class, the teacher used different resources related to the topic of fruits that kept the children entertained. Personally I considered that the topic was very simple not to be taught in English, but she decided to take the instructions and almost all the lesson in polish language, their L1. In reality it seemed more like a Polish class than an English class. 

I must point out that they used their senses and worked on the vocabulary they already knew, however it became very repetitive at the end. I trust that the teacher felt intimidated by the camera, that she had a structure and planning to carry out all the activities.

On the other hand, I would have handled the situation from a different perspective. Through modeling and repeating the English words she would have given them the instructions for the exercises and she would not have asked them what color the fruit was if they were not seeing it. 

At first, I would have introduced fruit vocabulary before starting to touch them or ask colors, with a simple question as "what's this", finally I consider that talking about how many pieces of fruit they have would have been possible only in English without mixing it with the L1.

Fruits ESL Lesson Plan For Kids and Early Learners | Teaching Resources

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And this is how I see! Kaseta_Young_Learners - Lesson 0 grade

My life as Chris

And this is how I see! Lekcja języka angielskiego - Dąbrówka